Suzuki String Program (Violin & Cello)
NEW! Suzuki Program at Harmonia School of Music & Art
With the Suzuki approach, based on the “mother- tongue” method of learning, children will learn to play music in the same way they learn to speak language.
The Suzuki method differs from traditional methods of teaching instrumental music by involving the student at a very early age.
The Suzuki string program at Harmonia includes weekly private lessons and biweekly group classes.
Also included are recitals, parent orientation and an observation class.
2016-2017 Spring Semester
Tuition: (including biweekly group classes)
- 30 min. $1044 per 18 week semester / $209 5 monthly payments
- 45 min. $1476 per 18 week semester / $296 5 monthly payments
- 60 min. $1854 per 18week semester / $371 5 monthly payments
Violin: Dr. Steffany Shock
- Ages: 3 ½ -10
- Private lessons can be scheduled on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or Friday (Saturdays are currently full).
- Biweekly Group Classes: Choose from Mondays 5:30-6:15pm or Saturdays 12:00-12:45pm
Cello: Ms. Sophie Chang
- Ages: 4 – 10
- Private lessons can be scheduled on Monday, Wednesday or Saturday
- Biweekly Group Classes: Monday 5:00-5:45pm