Suzuki String Program (Violin & Cello)
NEW! Suzuki Program at Harmonia School of Music & Art
With the Suzuki approach, based on the “mother- tongue” method of learning, children will learn to play music in the same way they learn to speak language.
The Suzuki method differs from traditional methods of teaching instrumental music by involving the student at a very early age.
The Suzuki string program at Harmonia includes weekly private lessons and biweekly group classes.
Also included are recitals, parent orientation and an observation class.
2017-2018 School Year
Tuition: 18 week Semester Tuition includes 18 weekly lessons and 9 bi-weekly group classes.
- 30 min. + group classes $1080
- 45 min. + group classes $1530
- 60 min. + group classes $1908
Violin: Dr. Steffany Shock
- Ages: 3 ½ -10
- Private lessons can be scheduled on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or Friday (Saturdays are currently full).
- Biweekly Group Classes: Choose from Mondays 4:30-5:15pm or Saturdays 12:00-12:45pm
Cello: Ms. Sophie Chang
- Ages: 4 – 10
- Private lessons can be scheduled on Tuesday, Wednesday or Saturday
- Biweekly Group Classes: Saturday 1:00-1:45pm