- Group Classes: No refunds will be issued after classes begin. The student will be responsible for the remainder of the tuition for the session.
- Private Classes: Request must be made in writing to the office one month (4 weeks) prior to the last class the student will attend.
- Withdrawal request must be submitted at the beginning of the month or at the time of payment. No partial refund will be issued resulting from mid-month withdrawal
- Unofficial withdrawal and no-shows will be held responsible for any and all tuition charged for the classes or the lessons.
CANCELLATION, SCHEDULE CHANGES AND MAKE-UP CLASSES
- Harmonia may cancel any class with insufficient registration and will provide a refund in full.
- When private lessons are canceled by the instructors, the office will notify students immediately and the make-up lessons will be arranged by the instructors.
- Students must notify the office of an absence at least 24 hours in advance.
- One make-up lesson per semester for private lessons is permitted. One make-up class is permitted for all group classes (by attending other scheduled group classes). Make-up classes are permitted only when the school is notified of the absence at least 24 hours in advance. All make-up classes must be completed within the semester.
- All make-up classes and lessons must be arranged with instructors.
- When classes are canceled due to inclement weather or other circumstances beyond Harmonia’s control, they will be rescheduled.
- Summer session: No make-up, no refund. May register for a minimum of 4 lessons.
- Instructor replacement: Harmonia reserves the right to replace a teacher(s) without causing any discontinuity in student’s study.
- Harmonia School does not follow any county school closing.
- Harmonia is open for Monday holidays and Fairfax County teacher’s workdays. Please check Harmonia’s calendar.
- For school closing due to inclement weather, late openings and early closing, please call or check your email for an announcement.
STUDENT DROP-OFF AND PICK-UP
- For the safety of all children, parents are advised to escort their children to the class rather than dropping them off at the school’s entrance.
- Please be prompt. All classes and lessons will start, and end, on time.
- Harmonia reserves the right to use photos and videos taken in classes and at school events for promotional materials.
- A parent or guardian must be present for children’s classes with parent involvement.
- Parents and guardians are welcome to attend private lessons, especially for younger and beginner students.
- All rooms have an observation window, through which parents may observe classes without distracting students.