To register for classes or lessons, you may choose one of the following options:
Call the office at 703.938.7301
Print and fill out this pdf form to submit in person or through mail
Fill out and submit the online registration form below
- Each student must submit a completed Registration Form for each enrollment.
- Registration is on-going throughout the year. Tuition will be prorated for late registrants.
- Students are automatically enrolled from their start date through the end of the school year (September – June). You are responsible for all payments incurred, unless proper withdrawal procedures are completed.
- Registration can be done in-person or by mail: 204-F Mill St. NE Vienna, VA 22180, phone: 703-938-7301, fax: 703.938.7303, or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Register early and receive a guaranteed class placement and a discount.
- Payments can be made by check payable to Harmonia, cash, money order or Visa / Mastercard. Full payment of tuition or deposit and the first month’s tuition, applicable fees and previous balances are required prior to class participation.
- Please check school calendar for specific dates.
- Class confirmation/receipt: No confirmation or receipts will be sent. Students are registered upon receipt of registration form and payment. Please keep your canceled check or credit card receipt for your records. Installment notices will not be sent. Please mark your calendar to avoid late fees.